Welcome to the Business Success Movement!
The Success Movement was built as a way to help business owners connect with other business owners and educate themselves on ways to simplify the complex world of business. We believe there are 6 main areas that ALL business owners must master and this is what we write about and discuss in our community.
These 6 main areas of business are…
- Strategy – this covers all things related to strategic planning and working ON the business.
- Mindset – this covers all things related to healthy thinking, positivity, personal development, the health of body, mind, and spirit. Anything fostering a Growth Mindset and the right beliefs and habits to become a top performer in leadership and business management.
- Sales – this area covers all things sales and business development – things like prospecting, pipeline development, forecasting, closing deals, sales training, sales coaching, sales process, sales methodology, sales management, social selling, cold calling, habits, tactics, and how to move prospects through the sales funnel.
- Marketing – this is where we will cover all the ways to get your name out into the world and in front of your prospects. These topics could be positioning, branding, design, online content (inbound) marketing, or outbound marketing (direct mail, advertising, trade shows, radio, TV, billboards, etc.).
- Operations – this area covers everything related to serving your customers, building products or services, doing the daily work to create customer happiness.
- Finance – this area covers all things finance like inflow and outflow of cash management, bookkeeping as well as other areas like Human Resources (HR), Technology (IT), and Administrative things you do to run the business.
If one of these areas is where you excel and you love writing and educating people and you are able to take complex ideas and make them simple and entertaining then this might be a good fit for you. We want people that are passionate about helping us spread the word and grow the movement.
What is the “movement” you may be asking? Well, we are trying to change the business success rates in the business at large. You see, 96% of all businesses fail in the first 10 years. We want to end this. Our goal is moving the needle from a 4% success rate to well over 10%. Once we hit that we will readjust, but this is a pretty huge goal and we can not do it alone. People like you can help, but this is where the passion for making change comes in. If you agree business is broken and just too difficult, then let’s work together to change it. You will need to be able to write in a personal way that business owners can relate to and find entertaining as well as educational. If you have that mix you are going to be a great fit!
Before you move on to the next step and fill out the writer application form, you might want to also review the ABOUT THE MOVEMENT page to get an understanding of our core values and mission and make sure you align with them.